Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginnings

Even though I dislike January and the winter weather, it's always nice to have a fresh beginning to the year. New ideas, new resolutions and hopefully finding ways to improve upon the last year.

Today is officially my first day back to work after the holidays. Although many of you noticed I worked during the break :) Definitely one of my resolutions for 2010. Not to work less, but to work more efficiently and give myself back some of the time I'm missing with my children.

My new working hours will be on Monday through Thursday, 8:00-3:00 CST. I will check email in the evenings, but it may be the next morning before I get back to you. I do play catch up on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and there is a good chance you'll hear from me … I just don't want to commit. I know many of my clients are in different time zones and even on different continents. No worries … I'll work with you to make sure everything is taken care of. I'm just trying to get everyone, including myself, on a better schedule this year. I love to create and design, but if I don't set limits for myself, I won't take a break and sometimes it makes me not such a nice mom and wife … aka tired and crabby!

I'm working on a lot of projects … lots of great things to come. Gearing up for Imaging USA in Nashville, TN next week. I'll be in the booth with the Savvy Photographer. I'm excited to meet new people and see what new things are on the horizon.

Cheers to a great year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I wish I could come to Nashville to meet you and to attend this conference. It will be incredible. Please let us know at Enrich all about it. Have fun and be safe. Love Nashville, try to get out and about in the bars!!!!!