Friday, January 22, 2010

A Little Something to Say …


I'm feeling a bit sappy today. I'm counting my blessings. I have a great family and friends, and I truly appreciate my clients and the amazing people I work with in this industry.

Things to check out :
Pink Ink Studios - Talented group of designers. Great resource for photographers.
Eye Candy Workshops - Already into photography? Just beginning? Life changing experience.
Eye Candy Actions - If you swoon over vintage and all things pretty.
On the Spot Studios - Tiffany is an extremely talented logo designer and a total sweetheart.
Flowers: My sister continues to inspire and amaze me with her talent.
Eliza's Library: Because everyone should become aware of rare neurological diseases. The smallest people can make the biggest difference.
Just because: One of my favorites … love the movie, love the music and I'd pay good money for Summer Finn's wardrobe.

Have a great weekend!
** Image from when we had beautiful November weather. I really, really want the rain and fog to disappear!

No comments: