Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kelly's Set and a Little Update


Good morning! I wanted to share Kelly's set today. Kelly and I developed her logo and marketing set for her photography business, Creatively Yours. I love the rich golds and plums in this one! We did a variety of pieces to get her rolling. Love it Kelly … thank you!!

In other breaking news, I'm going to be out of my office this morning for a few hours. I have the pleasure of accompanying my nine year-old son on his class trip today. We've got a long list of places to visit, including a county jail (YIKES!), the park, a historic home, an electric company and wrapping it up by making our own sundaes at a local restaurant. Class trips mean it's dangerously close to the end of the school year. My kids only have 14 days of school left! After that we're all here … all summer! I'll probably tweak my hours just a bit so we can enjoy the break together, but everything at MadiLu Designs will roll right on schedule. We're taking a family trip the end of May. I've discussed project deadlines with my clients and with those who have been inquiring about starting. If you're on the fence, let me know as soon as possible so I can complete your project before our trip. If it gets too close, I'll be taking more projects beginning June 1.

If you have a few minutes, keep little Parker in your prayers. Her mom is a fabulous photographer whom I met through NILMDTS. Parker has been in the hospital since Saturday after having several seizures. Some of you know that hits really close to home as my Lucy has had a few hospitalizations after seizures as well. Scary stuff for any mom! We're praying for you Parker!

All right … off to visit the inmates! Here's hoping all goes well on today's trip! I'll respond to emails as soon as I return. Have a good one. :)

No comments: