Thursday, April 22, 2010

Imma Be …


Imma be loving this one and NO I couldn't resist singing the Black Eye Peas the entire time I worked on this one! Very fun! Michelle and I worked on her logo for SassyBee Photography. I love how her marketing set turned out. I think my favorite part are the images in the honeycomb. Did you notice how her images coordinate with the set? Yeah … I noticed that too. Super fun! Thank you Michelle! You were a blast to work with!

I've been as busy as a bee lately! Ha! My kiddos are almost out of school for the summer … yikes! We're taking a family vacation at the end of May  … like a 16 hours in the car both directions vacation. I'm sure it will be interesting to say the very least. If you're looking to do a marketing set or logo, let me know so I can get you scheduled.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Celesa Felix said...

This is a super cute kit. Love it. Your designs are amazing.

Christina said...

Thanks, now I can't get that song out of my head! Love the design and color scheme!