Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whooo's Set is this?


I couldn't resist! I've been waiting to blog about Trish's set. It's been a LONG week plagued with illness at our household. Luckily not kid-related (quick … knock on wood!), but take both parents out of the equation for a few days and things get interesting. Let's just say the kiddos may have had cereal for dinner more than once this week.

So, Trish's marketing set … I think the world of Trish! We met through the Explore workshop and have kept in touch ever since. This summer marks two years. It's been fun to watch her grow as a photographer. I love seeing the images of her children and how they've grown. All three are destined to be heartbreakers someday!

We started off with something a little softer in mind and ended up going a different direction. I'm so glad we did! I really like the deep, rich colors, but they still have that punch that catches your attention.

The coolest news … I get to meet up with not only Trish, but a group of fabulous girls from the same Explore workshop. A major meetup is taking place in June. I can't even begin to say how excited I am! Trish, make sure you bring me one of your cards. :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! That is spectacular!!

amandanbo said...

gorgeous set! just perfect! you really are amazing!
fingers crossed i can make the trip...still trying to figure things out!
xo

Steph said...

LOVE Trish's new logo and also can't wait for June!

Trisha said...

Kim, I just got over here...you are so sweet :) Thank you so much for designing my logo and marketing set for me!! Your the best!!! I can't wait to meet up with you and the girls this summer too :) Yay!!!!