Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lots of Logos


I haven't blogged in a while … since my birthday actually. Did you think I'd forgotten?? You know … being over the hill and all! Just kidding! Things have been rolling at MadiLu Designs. Custom marketing sets are my niche. Sometimes though, I'll just do a custom logo. Here are a few I'd like to share. Some of these are rolling into custom sets and some of these have sets that are just about finished. I'll blog those again later once it's a wrap. Blues seem to be a trend, but that goes hand in hand with the Pantone color of the year (turquoise).

In other news, our family got a puppy, a Jack Russell Terrier. I'd managed to maintain a nearly pet-free household for almost 14 years. They must have caught me at a weak moment and last week we rescued a puppy from Field of Dreams. Welcome Fender … you're in for quite a treat from this bunch!!

No comments: