Friday, March 26, 2010

Jasmine's Mini Set


Happy Friday! TGIF!! I've got a lot to post, but thought I'd start the weekend off with the lovely Jasmine's set! Jasmine needed a few things to get her marketing set rolling. She came to me with her logo and wanted to design a few complimentary pieces. We worked on a packaging sticker, blog header, digital negative holder and her trifold brochure. I love how her logo pops off the dark color and the lighter green gives off a fresh feeling. The green makes the think of all things spring and truth be told … I'm really ready for spring!!

This spring is a little more special than past years. My brother and his wife are expecting and due in a few weeks! I'll finally have my first niece or nephew on my side of the family. There are a boatload on my husband's side, but I'm looking forward to a little boy or girl to spoil!! My baby is three (sniff), so it's been a long time.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments: