Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where in the World is MadiLu Designs?

You've found MadiLu Designs, but you'd like to see more …

Find other cards, templates, marketing kits and albums in my store at PinkInk Studios. Similar products are available in my Etsy shop. If you're looking for the BIG marketing kits, you'll find those on Etsy. Both places are free to join and are worth checking out!

Remember, what you see at Etsy and PinkInk aren't available with the LittleLu or MadiMoo memberships and vice versa. If you're looking for individual templates, check out Etsy or PinkInk. If you want the monthly collection of templates and albums, drop me an email and I'll sign you up for the club.

I design corporate work, including newsletters, corporate identity packages, catalogs, billboards, ads, direct mail, print management and more. You can find me here. I also do custom wedding invitations, programs, menus, seating charts and custom wedding monograms.

In addition to this work, I also retouch photos on a daily basis. If you're in a bind and need help editing a session, please let me know. This includes NILMDTS photographers as well. I volunteer as an approved digital retouch artist for the organization.

Have questions or comments? Please contact me at:
kimdrury@gmail.com
314.550.7450

No comments: