Sunday, May 31, 2009

About MadiLu Designs

I am a graphic designer with over 12 years experience in the design and printing industry. I've worked closely with photography studios for the last four years. My goal is to provide photography studios with easy to use, fresh, simple templates that will give them more time behind the camera, capturing beautiful images.

I sell my templates at PinkInk Studios and Etsy. You can also join my LittleLu or MadiMoo clubs and get monthly templates and albums.

I freelance on a full-time basis. I'm also a mom of four … two boys, two girls and their dad is the greatest guy I know. Things are usually crazy-busy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I count my blessings each and every day.

I also have a really cool bio Amy Kant wrote if you want to know "long version".

No comments: