Friday, May 29, 2009

Exclusive MadiLu News!

I've been mulling over how and where to sell my products. I currently sell on this site, at PinkInk and in my Etsy store. It's a lot to keep track of when you add in all of the custom work I do, not to mention the "regular" work load I have for retouching and corporate clients.

I will continue to sell the products through Etsy and PinkInk, but MadiLu is coming out with an exclusive membership club. One yearly subscription will get you several new products each month. These products will not be available on PinkInk or Etsy. They are exclusive for MadiLu members only. It's a great way to update your own products each month, including wall templates, cards, announcements, and photo books. If you're interested, drop me an email (kimdrury@gmail.com) and I'll make sure to contact you once I have the details in place.

Watch for details! It's COMING!!

As always, I'm still available for custom work. Don't forget to check out my premade logos … they're on sale for $40! If you're just starting out and trying to watch costs, it's a great way to get your feet off the ground. I'll be adding more :)

No comments: