Wednesday, May 19, 2010

See Amy. See Amy's Set.


This post is chock full of info, so get yourself a cup of tea and get comfy!

First, I'd like to share Amy's new marketing set and logo. Amy, supermom of four who I swear sleeps less than I do, loves all things Dick and Jane. We played on that theme and developed a block-like, whimsical set that ties to those stories we all grew up with. I can't decide what I like the best but I still smile every time I see that little wagon. :)

In addition to being a photographer, Amy also creates actions to make your processing easier. They are coming out this weekend and she's holding a contest and giving a great discount. Definitely head her direction and check them out. If you swoon over creamy skintones and a little sugar, you'll love her product.

Last but not least, we are taking a family vacation. I'm calling it the "SuperVacation" because who else sticks their four children in a car for a 32-hour round trip?? Yes folks, we're heading to the Sunshine State and spending a little time at Disney. The kids are stoked, I'm already tired and my husband seems, well, let's just say I'm really not sure how he feel about this. Anyway, I will be out of the office from May 21 through June 1. I will have access to email, but give me 24 hours to respond because I'm sure our schedule will be packed. I won't have access to your files, but I can probably talk you through something because I dream about Photoshop shortcuts in my sleep. I'm sending out as much as I can before I leave and will have lots of fun goodies to post when I return. I'll be taking new projects towards the end of June. If you'd like to get something rolling, please let me know.

Have a great week everyone and wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I can't wait to collaborate with you on my stuff!

We are going to Disney in December for the first time--I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Trisha said...

LOVE LOVE Amy's set Kim! You never cease to amaze me girl!! Have fun on your trip to Disney. I'm counting down the day's till I get to see you and the other girls ;)

Amy McMaster said...

32 hours? You are my HERO! hehehe I hope you have the BEST time, Kim! It was a pleasure and a joy to work with you. You did a beautiful job with my kit - I simply adore it! <3

Toni said...

have a great trip Kim! Hope the kids are little angels in the car for you ( :
I can't wait to see what you come up with for my logo when you get back!

Clair said...

super cute set!
enjoy your much deserved vacation! and my your kids get along beautifully! ;)

Stacy Cross said...

So cute!