Monday, July 6, 2009

Drumroll Please …


Hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy 4th with friends and family!! Ours was a WET one.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment! Since my children were beat and unavailable to participate, I used Randon Number Generator for this one. The lucky winners are …

New Member of the MadiMoo Club
Brandi
I've enjoyed working with Brandi on the design of her new blog. Great things to come!!

New Member of the LittleLu Club
Trish
OMG … so happy for you Trish! We've participated in Sheye's workshops together and have kept in touch through a photography forum. Such a sweetheart w/3 gorgeous kiddos!

BIG DISCOUNT
If you entered, but did not win, I am offereing the MadiMoo from now (good grief it's 5:30am Monday) through Tuesday, July7 for only $50 (regularly $125). You receive a total of 4 monthly wall, 4 monthly card/announcement and 2 quarterly book designs. Here's a peek at what's in store for July … please email me if interested - kimdrury at gmail dot com

I think that's all for now … check back soon for more tips, templates and other fun goodies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I am SO excited.....LOVE your stuff.... :-)

Trisha said...

Wowzers!! I can’t believe it! Thank you soooooo much Kim! I’m beyond excited!!!