Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas Collection

MadiLu Designs Christmas Collections are here! Lots to look at … here are the details:

Any single template available for $6
One set for $25 (5 cards)
Purchase all 3 sets for $60 (total of 15 cards)
Mix and match – any 5 for $25

If you don't want to deal with editing the template, you may email me your image, logo and text. I can place your logo or website on the back of the card if you choose to do so. I will provide you with a proof. Once approved, you'll get the flattened file that you can upload to your lab. The charge for this is $10 per card.

I will also do custom card design (2 sides) for $15. If you want me to handle printing, ordering and shipping, please email me for more information.

All cards are designed for WHCC specs and include both front and back.

Please email me if you are interested: kimdrury@gmail.com
This will also be on my blog. If you are a MadiMoo or LittleLu member, you'll get an additional 15% off.

Simple Holiday Season


Classy Christmas


May Your Days Be Merry

2 comments:

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

These are awesome! I am thinking about this one :)

deadweight on velveteen said...

i'm very much adoring template M. Its very crisp, modern and could work with anything :) congrats on all your success so far. Im a very new subscriber but was captivated from the word go!!

xx