Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holy Heat Wave!




The title has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but it is HOT outside. I can't remember when it's been so hot quite so early in the season. I love summer. I love gardens and fresh vegetables. I love swimming and sitting in the sun. I love going on boat rides and roasting marshmallows over campfires. I love ball games, popsicles and fireflies. Right now however, I'd love it if it was about 10 degrees cooler or if we had a pool. Thinking a drop in temperatures will happen long before we see a pool at this household!

Sharing a couple of new sets this week. The first one is for Carolyn. We designed her logo and marketing set. Her packaging ideas sound fun and I can't wait to see it all come together for her! The red set is for Sheila. Red is pretty much one of my favorites. I love the bit of life and warmth it brings into everything. It makes Sheila's set pop!

Keep watching for more updates … lots of fun stuff to show off! Don't forget to check out MadiLu Designs on Facebook … do you "like" it? Have a great week!

No comments: