Monday, November 30, 2009

The Holiday Season …


Someone help me out here. Is it REALLY December tomorrow? Who OK'd that?? I'd like to skip back to Halloween, please. Where did time go? Let's see … quite a few logos, lots of custom marketing sets, holiday cards, custom albums (don't tell my mom and dad!), and Christmas pictures. I still have a LOT to do.

I'm wrapping up a few sets early this week and will be posting lots goodies soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd share my holiday card. It's got a back as well, but there needs to be some surprise, right? What else?? I braved Black Friday shopping. My sister and I actually started at 11pm and finished up about 7am. That was quite an experience. My family seems to be having a very "electronic" Christmas this year. I haven't decided if that's cool or not. What is your family getting for Christmas?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the card!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Even more beautiful kids! Your oldest is a beauty!! Love her socks. Have a Merry Christmas, it's coming fast and furiously unfortunately. I'm with you, let's go back a few weeks cause I am not ready. Take care and enjoy! Love, Denise.