Sunday, November 9, 2008

Logos to Go-Go!



Ready to add a professional touch to your business?

I've got a small sample of pre-made logos to choose from. Click on the image and you can view these larger. I'll replace the shown information with your studio name and change to your colors. Once purchased, the logo will be retired from the site, giving you an exclusive logo. Logos are $79 and I will provide you with a .jpeg, .psd and an .eps file. I also do custom logo design. Please ask… I'd love to help!

Please leave a comment with your email address if you're interested.
Thanks,
kd

2 comments:

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

Aww Kim these are absolutly STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS SO PROFESSIONAL LOOKING :-)

Trisha said...

Kim, you are sooo amazingly talented! I love them ALL!!!